Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Digital Studio features


I was a bit unsure if I really wanted to start digital scrapbooking. I am a fairly new scrapper and was just starting to feel like I knew what I was doing with traditional materials. But I have to say I am sold on this software program. It is so intuitive and easy to use I was able to jump right in. As I spend more time with it, I am delighted with the more advanced things I can do as well.

Today and tomorrow, I am focusing on some very basic features. This page is of my oldest nephew who graduated from medical school this summer and has begun his residency in West Virginia.

The feature of adding mats to all photos at one time was helpful on this page. Very quick. This is in contrast to the February page a few posts back where I wanted the mats to have different colors to make them stand out.


Another feature I used on this page is the ability to rotate text. It is possible to tilt text at any angle.

Next is my daughter's page. She is very active and has many interests.



For this page I again modified a pre-designed layout.
I deleted the four center photo boxes, (I like this layout too - I will have to use it sometime)
then added a larger photo box.
A feature that I use constantly is Arrange-Order-Send back or forward. Here the stamp is behind
while here it is in front. I really like the ability to layer for added interest.


This was a super quick page of flowers from our garden. (I was running out of time to get this project done for Christmas or I would have added a few things.)


If you are really pressed for time there is a feature that will automatically load the pictures for you into one of the pre-designed calendars or albums.


Just choose Autofil and your photos will be placed in the template.

No comments:

Post a Comment