Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Digital Studio Window Clings

This weekend we had a retro themed party.   I bought window clings at the office supply store and then used My Digital Studio to print some stickers to decorate our drink coolers and the windows.
The flowers and borders are from the Happy BDay Designer Kit that come with the My Digital Studio program. 

These were a fun addition to our party!

Edited:  I found these containers at our local Meijer store.  Meijer does have online shopping as well but when I tried to find the dispensers on the website I was not able to.  These hold 3 gallons each.

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute, where did you get the containers?
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool!!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! I've got to try this.

    ReplyDelete