Friday, May 7, 2010

UStamp, Free Tutorials, and an Award


The Hey BigShot... That's How we Roll UStamp session opens today!! I am so excited to reconnect with friends and meet new ones.  Each time I have been delighted to get to know others from around the world who share this great hobby.  

UStampers will be seeing TWO of my tutorials this session.  Also I will be featuring lots more Big Shot projects and free tutorials here on Kitty Stamp during that time so be sure to check back!  I am off for a weekend trip but will be back in force next week with lots of fun things to share.  In the meantime you can check out past tutorials here.

This week, I received a Sunshine Award from a great friend I met on UStamp.  We have had the best time with late night chatting and laughing.  My family thinks I am crazy when I sit typing and then burst out laughing.  Thanks Kristen for the fun times and the award.  You can see her new blog HERE.  She is one talented lady!
Part of the award is to then pass it along to other bloggers that you enjoy visiting.  I have three wonderful people I have met through UStamp.   

Jen Picard is just a delight!  She is another partner in crime on the hilarious chats we have.  Her stamping projects are creative and beautiful.

Sue Blankenship always has a great variety of stamping projects on her blog.  Lots of cards and great My Digital layouts too!

Penny Hanuszak is a wonderfully caring lady.  Always ready to help others.  Your the best Penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment