Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hinge Card

Yesterday was the start of the COOL MOVES UStamp session.  The first project posted was by Kris Sobolik and is a hinge card.  I finally had a moment to stamp last night and was able to make one.
The Autumn Spice Speciality paper worked well for this as it is thicker than regular DSP.  I inked up the large stamp from the Day Of Gratitude set with Certainly Celery and then used a Cajun Craze marker for the little flower buds and Early Espresso for the border.  The top pivots on a brad.
Most of my stamping is done at night and it is very hard to take good pictures so for my birthday I hinted for a light tent.  It works very well.  The only difficultly is Hagrid LOVES the light tent.  He thinks it is quite a cozy space especially when the lights are heating it!

3 comments:

  1. Your pussy cat is so sweet, he looks determined to stay put.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Betty and that's too FUNNY..I think Hagrid has found a new fave SPOT! ;)
    Smiles.

    ReplyDelete