Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Picture Frame

This is my favorite project I have made recently.  Unfortunately, it is the worst photography I have done in a while.  I just could not get this to show up anything like it does in person.  So you will just have to take my word for it that this is totally cute and much brighter than it appears.
I started with a black edged float frame and applied the "happy halloween" vinyl.  I used a piece of grid paper inside the frame to make sure it was aligned properly.  This one was pretty big so I enlisted Tom's help to get it in the correct spot.  An extra pair of hands was much appreciated when dealing with the sticky vinyl!   Then since he was handy I asked his advice on the background paper and he suggested an oval with stripes.  (Just what it needed and I would not have thought of that one!)
By then we were having so much fun working on this that we kept going and both chose the pictures to add to the frame.  Maybe that is why it is one of my favorite projects - not only does it have great pictures of the kids, we had a great time doing it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment