Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Heat Gun Pro Strikes Again

Remember Tom's first stamping project?  (You can see it here.)  Well, today we have the second installment.

Tom has been working on framing all sorts of photos.  He has gotten quite creative with colors and styles of frames.  For this one he wanted a retro look, so I got out my stamps to see what might work. Here is what he came up with:
That is an old photo of me under the hair dryer.  I still remember thinking that dryer was the neatest thing.
We used the Cool Cat stamp set
and the Stay Tuned set.
Each was embossed with either black, white or silver embossing powder.
Here is the embossing pro at work.
Of course Hagrid had to get in on the action
by inspecting
and giving his stamp of approval.

1 comment:

  1. My mom had one of these hair dryers, too! She has an embarrassing picture of me using it as a teenager. ;)

    ReplyDelete