Thursday, March 22, 2012

Outlined Occasions My Digital Studio Hybrid Card

It couldn't be much simpler than this!
I used My Digital Studio and placed a single stamp (from the Outlined Occasions stamp set found in the One Big Sale-a-Bration CD) on a 5" X 7" card canvas and had it professionally printed through Stampin' Up's print service.  

When it arrived I colored the outline with markers and added two ribbons.  Done!!    (Told you it was simple!)

To make this: 
1.  Open a new project and choose a 7 X 5 landscape greeting card.
2. Add the "Celebrate" stamp from the Outlined Occasions set.
3.  Resize to the following--
4.  The canvas will look like this.
5.  Once it is printed, color with markers and add ribbon!  I used Tempting Turquoise, Indigo Island, Real Red, Lucky Limeade and Tangerine Tango markers.  The ribbons are 1/4" grosgrain in Tempting Turquoise and Real Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment