Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Imagine the New Colors and Blog Candy Winner

Stampin' Up releases five new trendy colors each year.   This years colors are Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Midnight Muse.  Fun names for fun colors!
I used the new Bitty Banners Framelits pack to die cut the In-colored flags and the Cupcake Builder punch for the clouds.  The sentiment is from the Word Play set and is stamped in Midnight Muse ink on a Marina Mist cardstock base.

Also today I have the winner of the blog candy from the UStamp Blog Hop.  I used random.org to generate choose.  The winner is.... Jeanne Nielson!!  Congratulations Jeanne... please email me with your address.
 

1 comment:

  1. OH, I love this! I see a bunch of mini rainbows floating in the sky :)

    ReplyDelete