Saturday, October 20, 2012

Catching Up

To say that I have been busy would be an understatement!  I have been going non-stop for the past month and half with family things and have not stamped once.   In the next few days, I have a few projects to post that I did before I got so busy and I am hoping to begin to create again soon.  I have lots of ideas for the projects using products from the Holiday catalog so I really need to make some of those SOON!

We have been trying to squeeze in some time between all the other things going on to be outside and enjoy the wonderful fall weather.  Our menagerie of critters enjoy the fall too.   Chester, our golden retriever, loves to "help" with the raking.  He waits for us to make a pile of leaves then he dives in head first.

Lupin loves the outdoors too but after an episode where we lost him for a couple of days he is now only enjoying fall through the window.   He is quite a Houdini and tries lots of escape tactics.  
Hopefully, I will be posting soon with some of the fun ideas I have been contemplating.  I think the current Holiday Catalog is one of my all time favorites and I have had the least amount of time to use the gorgeous products!  

1 comment:

  1. I loved the pictures of Chester.... what a hoot... except you have to rerake.... I can hear his mind.... oh boy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete